Pages

HomeAboutContact

15.3.12

A Dedication

I would like to dedicate my first blog to my step-mum.  She sadly passed away just 3 weeks ago after battling breast cancer for the second time in 5 years.  She was an amazing person, an inspiration to many working right up until the week she died.  She always managed to smile and laugh even though she was in so much pain. 

Berni was like a whirlwind and never put things off.  If there's one thing she taught me it's to grab life by both hands and to live your life instead of just exisiting.   So this is for your Berni, forever smiling.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/4/12 15:54

    So sorry for your loss :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your loss, but what an inspirational lady your step-Mum was.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...