Pages

HomeAboutContact

7.1.13

NW Blogger Meet Up (change of date)

Ok my lovelies,

When I decided to organise the bloggers meet up I didn't imagine for one minute there'd be such a massive response!

I've been overwhelmed by the amout of people who want to get involved and by this I don't just mean bloggers.

I originally intended for us to meet on a Saturday and browse the shops, etc but things have snowballed and as there are so many of us I thought it might be best to move it to a Sunday and let the shops come to us!!

Spout Coffee Shop based at 70 The Passion Pit, where I work part-time, are keen to meet all you lovely bloggers and they've helped me put together a very special day for us all.

The Wig Factory on the first floor have offered a free blow dry or updo for anyone interested or alternatively if there's a particular style you'd like to learn how to do such as pincurls, etc let me know.  I'm sure one of the staff will show you how it's done.

If hair isn't your thing and beauty is where you're at then head upstairs to The Pamper Pit on the second floor where beauty workshops will be taking place.  Looking for something specific?  Head massage, skin care, let me know and I'll see what can be done.

If neither of those tick your boxes then Jessica Shaw clothes designer who recently exhibited at The Clothes Show, is looking forward to meeting you and talking all things fashion!

And finally if none of that floats your boat well there's awesome coffee, tea and homemade cakes but most importantly there's blogging!!  I for one am really looking forward to meeting everyone.

So, if you could all please leave a comment like the one below and let me know if you can make the following date.............Sunday 3rd February  12 - 4pm

1. Yes or No
2. Leave your email address
3. Is there anything specific you would like to learn at The Wig Factory or The Pamper Pit?

Hope you can all make it.
xxx

27 comments:

  1. I'd like to come but I don't have my rota for that week yet I'm sorry!

    sarah@fashiondotty.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok no problem. Just let me know once you've had your rota. x

      Delete
  2. Hiyasss, count me in helloterrilowe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooooo I am getting my hair done on the 2nd and seeing parents for birthday tea so won't be able to make it down :-( Next time. Hope everyone has fun and look forward to reading about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Yes I can't wait!
    2. mintyessence1@gmail.com
    3. Sounds exciting particularly The Pamper Pit. Would love to learn about eyelash extensions, makeup/ manicure tutorials but tbh anything sounds good to me.

    www.mintyessence.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to come but I'm home that weekend for my little bro's birthday - such a shame!! Definitely keeping an ear out for the next one ;) Hope all goes well! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup!
    kieronjcasey@googlemail.com (Imaginative I know!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Can't wait! :)
    kel.loves@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Derr yes;)! Well it's not like I have to catch a bus/train to say all I have to do is roll out of bed and walk through town :D. It's such a shame the chippy isn't open or everyone could of gone home with fish and chips. It's such a shame too that the Totally Locally Market isn't on either! You have planned out a perfect day and it's lovely to show off Leek aswell :D. Atleast my camera is full of pictures I'm not bothered on what I learn or do.

    I'll spread the word!
    laurenchadderzz@googlemail.com


    http://lookinglikeamillion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Lauren. Looking forward to meeting you. x

      Delete
  9. I lie! There actually is a market on too. Google'd it ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8/1/13 17:08

    I'll need to check trains and whatnot, but I'm like 90% sure I'll be coming- I'll let you know all the details when it's definitely a yes! Sounds incredible though, you're a star for sorting it out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Just confirming Spencer and I will definitely coming. you can just email me at thehungrybird@hotmail.co.uk for the both of us if you need to for anything!

    I'm really looking forward to this day :) See you in a few weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, sounds fab!
    Count me in.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10/1/13 20:47

    1. Yes please!I Vicky told me about you doing this, and it sounds awesome! I'm home that weekend and home is Endon, which is five mins away from Leek.
    2. email is waisteclothing@gmail.com
    3. Any makeup tips would be great from the Pamper Pit, particulary skincare, as mine is terrible.

    Excited already! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello lovely, I will deffo be there, can't wait to see youuuu

    charl@gingergirlsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not going to be able to make it I'm afraid :(
    I'm stuck at work and I won't be able to get out of it

    Have a fantastic time everyone! :)

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gutted. Was looking forward to meeting you. xx

      Delete
  16. 1 - DEFINITELY! 2- thenew62@live.com 3- OMG I just can't choose hmmm I'll let you know!
    Eeek I can't wait it's brill!
    ALSO - I'm a new follower my blog is http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    Rachael
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in! I'll be bringing my newbie blogger friend Beth too :)

    xameliaxblogs@gmail.com

    Is there parking nearby do you know? Or is it close to the train station?

    xax

    from xameliax.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes please I can make it !
    dinoprincesschar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds fun!

    c.lewis2602@yahoo.com

    Can the passion pit show how to do countouring at all? And for hair a top knot without using a doughnut?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a definite yes.. still sarah@fashiondotty.com :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Charl is trying to convince me to come to this, I will have to check train times.

    I would love to learn how to plait my hair into a headband thing. I've never been able to do it and I want to learn so badly!

    (You have a new follower btw)

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...