Pages

HomeAboutContact

15.10.13

My Top 6 Winter Boots

Boots, boots and more boots!

It's getting to that time of year where you need to invest in a pair of decent winter boots.  I always struggle to find decent shoes that fit me so I always tend to stick to Topshop and River Island as I know they'll always fit well.  I've had some bad experiences with cheap shoes that lead to a visit to the hospital but that's another story!  Anyway, I've been searching for a low heeled ankle boot for a while now but got a little bit distracted by all the other bootiful (haha sorry) choices out there. Chunky heels, metal trims, gold buckles, oooh we've been spoilt this year.

So, what do you look for in a winter boot? Which ones would you go for?



River Island black lace up bootieTopshop ankle booties  River Island black cutout boots,  River Island black ankle bootie,  Topshop high heel bootie  River Island black ankle bootie,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...