Pages

HomeAboutContact

19.11.13

Ask Her Friends - Gift Ideas

How many times have you heard the phrase uttered "She's just so hard to buy for"!?  I've heard it plenty, in fact I've probably said it myself and I know for a fact it's been said about me! Although, I'm of the opinion I'm the easiest person in the world to buy for! Pah!

Ask Her Friends is a website with gift ideas based on asking normal women exactly what they want. They focus on a selection of these ideas, reducing the choice but increasing the quality.

This month I was asked to feature on the AHF Bloggers Panel and choose my favourite gift ideas.  It was so hard to choose!  The world was literally my oyster!  I've tried to vary my choices as much as possible from cute stocking fillers like the Pretty Dandy notebooks to a delicate Ella Georgia bangle.

I prefer gifts that will last a lifetime such as the Orwell & Goode deer print or Rose & Grey paperweight or gifts I'll use each day like the Lisbeth Dahl cup and saucer.  Things I appreciate but wouldn't buy for myself, mainly because I spend all my money on bills, clothes and holidays!




So what do you think of my choices?  If you like them I'd be over the moon if you voted for me over at the AHF Bloggers Panel Gift List
Thank you x

2 comments:

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...