Pages

HomeAboutContact

5.11.15

Bloggers Challenge

What do you do when you're suffering from a bout of bloggers block?  As  you know I took a year off because life was, well just getting a little bit crazy.  When I finally did get the time I needed to return to blogging I actually found it hard to get into the swing of things.  I kept thinking of / seeing / doing / wearing things that would make great posts yet couldn't quite bring myself to sit down and write them!

When I saw Rosalilium was challenging us to Write Every Day In November (BEDN) I took it as a sign!  It was the kick up the backside I needed to help me get back my blogging mojo but could I really write a post every day?  I only used to post once a week, twice at a push, thirty posts in thirty days is no easy feat but I like the idea of a challenge.  The whole idea of BEDN is to help those bloggers who may be stuck in a rut, or want to connect with other likeminded bloggers.  Topics are set for each day if you're stuck or you can write whatever you fancy.




So here I am on Day 5 feeling pretty proud that I've blogged more this week than I have in some months. It's not too late to take part in the challenge so if you fancy signing up just head over to Rosalilium's page and add your name to the google doc

Are you taking part in BEDN or have you taken part in a similar blogging challenge?

3 comments:

  1. I am right here with you - I love the idea of bedn but I failed on day 3. Ooooops. Here's hoping both our blogging months go well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no such things as failing! There's still several more weeks to go. :)

      Delete
  2. Hoorah! Well done on the challenge so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...